Monday, January 25, 2010

Wonderful Treasury and Updates

Today I realized that My Patterned Mind has been featured in another wonderful treasury created by AlessiaChic. Check it out- I just love how she intertwined different hues of grey and reds!


Thanks AlessiaChic!

Now on to the Updates...
Did you know that MyPatternedMind will soon be branching out to offer a line of bath and body products also??? Yep Yep Yep! The Bath and Body line has been named Essence of 84 and will be opening just as soon as I can get these photos of the products uploaded and listed on Etsy. So check out the shop- Essence of 84 and be on the lookout for some of our wonderful bath bars.


On a personal note, today marks for me a "NEW DAY". I have decided that enough is enough and it's time for me to get on a path to a healthier me. So I'm changing my lifestyle! Eating healthier and adding exercise into the mix. Im really excited about this and lookign forward to the path ahead of me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment